Reese Witherspoon Haircuts
The medium wavy hairstyle full of curls is dressed over the shoulders showing off the ideally defined medium curls that are perfect for people with long face shapes. The bouncy curls can hide the checks great so it is ideal option for people with square face. The manes in voluminous waves offer you super charm and grace. The presentable curls plus the side part can be perfect for the special events. It is effortless to re-create with hot rollers or a large curling iron and products.
Suitability Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
Suitability Hair Density: Medium/Thick
How to Get Hair Like Reese Witherspoon
1. Squeeze some styling mousse evenly distribute to damp hair.
2. Drag the comb straight up till your hairline and then continue back in a straight way to get a straight left part. A side part is ideal option for longer face shapes since it can create the illusion of width.
3. Use a large radial brush works well on the medium to long hair types. It can help make the wavy or curly hair textures neat and straight hair voluminous. A pure bristle radial brush is an ideal option as it doses no harm to your hair.
4. Position the comb under the hair at the nape/back and blow-dry. Hold up the dryer over the hair; drag the comb from the hair roots to the mid length. After reaching the hair ends, curve them under. Do the same step till the part becomes totally dry.
5. When blow-drying the hair at the sides pull a part of hair from the hair and pin the other part of hair. Position the comb under the section and then drag the comb and hair forward round your face (the curving motion form volume). Hold the hair-dryer on top of the comb till you reach the ends and then turn the ends under. Do the same step till the part becomes totally dry.
6. Use a large curling iron works well to achieve large soft curls and get volume and bounce.
7. Pull a part of hair and position your hair ends at the base of curling iron barrel and then wrap the hair up round the barrel till the mid-lengths. Hold the hair for about several seconds and then release it by unwinding the hair backwards.
8. Piece the Ends Using Wax
Apply a bit of gel-wax to your fingertips and then lightly piece and pinch the hair ends.
9. Apply a bit of smoothing shine and then rub it throughout the mid-lengths and hair ends. Try not to add any to the hair roots or overmuch since smoothing shine may weigh it down and getting it oily.
10. Apply a bit of hairspray to keep it in great style.
Video: 15 Must Mimic Reese Witherspoon Hairstyles
How to Make NoBake Strawberry Pie
Child Support Domestic Violence
8 Topcoats to Keep You Feeling Warm and Looking Sharp This Winter
Barnes and Noble will soon serve alcohol
4th Of July Nail Inspo to Celebrate Independence Day with Style
The Emotional Stages of Dating in Your 20s, as Told ThroughPlaylists
I Went Too Far’: Brendan Cole Admits He’s Had To Change His Outspoken Ways Since Joining Strictly Come Dancing
How to Style Patterned Hosiery
10 TV Shows We Couldn’t Wait To Get Home To Watch
Crispy Cauliflower Chips with Tahini-Yogurt Dressing
An interesting food thought: Better taste lies with expensive meals