Pecan Crusted Tilapia
1. Preheat oven (or toaster oven) to 425 * F
2. Cut fish into 3-4 inch pieces, set aside.
3. Then line a baking pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
4. Next, using two shallow dishes, stir cornmeal and pecans together in one, and the flour and cayenne in the second.
5. In a small bowl, stir together egg white and 1 tablespoon of water then dip each piece of fish in flour mixture, followed by dragging it in the cornmeal mixture and before placing each on the sprayed baking sheet. Repeat with remaining pieces.
6. Bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily. Enjoy.
Video: Pecan-Crusted, Baked Tilapia Recipe : Making Delicious Meals
How to Make Choux Pastry
10 calendarios de adviento beauty’ vistos en Amazon
Caramelized Onion Sliders with BBQ Chicken
Why Meghan Markles Friends Likely Wont Be Her Bridesmaids
Best Foods for Outdoor Weddings
Kris Jenner Releases Her Own Jewelry Line
Medium Layered Hairstyle: Straight Hair
Trend Report: 5 Pieces to Buy for Spring 2019
Salma Hayek reveals the secrets to her minimalistic beauty routine
From Smoking to Junk Food: 16 Skincare Tips for Your Worst Vices
Tips for Talking to Your Kids About Stranger Danger