3/4 c. toasted hazelnuts
1 1/2 c. unsalted butter
1 1/2 c. sugar
large egg yolks
1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
3/4 tsp. grated lemon zest
3/4 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 tsp. ground cloves
3/4 c. raspberry jam or preserves
3/4 c. apricot jam or preserves
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a (15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch) jelly roll pan with nonstick foil, letting foil extend at ends of pan.
- Pulse flour and hazelnuts in a food processor until nuts are finely ground.
- Beat butter and sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, until creamy. Add yolks, cinnamon, lemon zest, vanilla, salt, and cloves; beat until well blended. With mixer on low speed, add flour mixture and beat until combined.
- Remove 1 1/3 cups of the dough; divide in half. Roll each half into a 12-inch log. Wrap logs in plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Pat remaining dough evenly over bottom of prepared pan. Bake 20 minutes, or until edges are golden brown; cool on a wire rack.
- Drop jams by teaspoonfuls, alternating kinds, over crust without mixing jams, up to 1/4 inch from edges. Cut refrigerated dough into generous 1/4-inch-thick slices. Arrange over jam, leaving space between slices.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until top is pale golden brown and filling starts to bubble in spots. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Remove from pan to a cutting board using foil ends. Cut into 40 bars. Dust lightly with confectioners' sugar before serving.
Video: Raspberry Shortbread Bars Recipe Demonstration - Joyofbaking.com
3 Ways to Cut Mirror
Lanaphilic With Urea Reviews
Legendary Marvel Comics Writer Stan Lee Has Died at 95
Qué es una loción y por qué deberías usarla
How to cut your own hair: The complete guide to getting it right
Freedom by Jonathan Franzen
Meet the Man Who Vomits at the Sight of KimKardashian
Topshop Unique Spring 2010 Shoes
How to Defend Yourself in an Age Discrimination Lawsuit
FDA Rips Kim Kardashian Morning Sickness Pill Endorsement
We Need to Open Up the Conversation About Men and Anxiety
How are we really spending our money Meet The New Rich’
How to Volunteer at a Hospital
DIY DOUBLE KNOT PONYTAIL
Date: 02.12.2018, 03:37 / Views: 71332