Lemon-Pepper Roasted Chicken
Jul 24, 2008
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 10
1 tbsp. Olive Oil or Butter
2 tsp. grated lemon peel
1/4 tsp. Pepper
1/2 c. water
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Remove bag with giblets and neck from chicken cavity; discard or reserve for another use.
- In cup, mix olive oil, lemon peel, and pepper. With fingertips, gently separate skin from meat on chicken breast. Rub lemon-pepper mixture on meat under skin. Tie legs together with string. Rub chicken all over with salt.
- Place chicken, breast side up, on rack in small roasting pan (13" by 9"). Pour 1/4 cup water into roasting pan. Roast chicken 1 hour or until juices run clear when thickest part of thigh is pierced with tip of knife and temperature on meat thermometer inserted into thickest part of thigh reaches 175 degrees F.
- When chicken is done, lift from roasting pan and tilt slightly to allow juices inside cavity to run into pan. Place chicken on platter. Let chicken stand 10 minutes to allow juices to set for easier carving.
- Remove rack from roasting pan. Skim and discard fat from pan juices. Add remaining 1/4 cup water to pan juices; cook 1 minute on medium, stirring constantly. Serve chicken with pan juices.
Nutritional informationis based on 1 serving with skin.
Video: Lemon Garlic Roasted Chicken | One Pot Chef
How to Knit the Purl Stitch
How to Choose Catholic Wedding Music
RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection
3 Ways to Grow Nuts
How to Prepare Healthy After School Snacks
Rapper Vic Mensa gave away free shoes at an anti-bait truck event
15 Bold Pairs of Patterned Pants to Try ThisSpring
The Caregivers Survival Guide
Lanaphilic With Urea Reviews
10 Pieces That Flatter Tummies
Preparing for a Hurricane When You Have Diabetes: What I’d Do Differently
Date: 06.12.2018, 15:16 / Views: 92465