How to Keep Busy During Christmas
For the Lounge
Aim to clean the lounge by, about, the 5th of December, so when you put the decorations up, it won't look dirty.
- Go out and buy a Christmas tree, that is a suitable size for your lounge. Also buy things to put on your tree such as: lights, baubles and tinsels. You can also get small cardboard boxes and wrap them in gift wrap and ribbons to look festive!
Bake an angel or a star to go at the top of your tree.Make sure that it is baked just before Christmas (so that it doesn't get mouldy and rotten) or find one that will last long.
Then, make decorations for the lounge walls like:paper snowflakes, paper wreaths, tied ribbons, etc.
Buy a wreath for your door.
For the Presents
Think about the gifts you are going to buy people.What have they always wanted to buy? What is something that they were thinking of getting sometime soon? Remember, it is not always about how much you spend; but about the quality of the present.
To save a bit of money, you can give Christmas pop up cards as gifts to people you don't know too well.Try to give personalised gifts to closer people.
If you are a child, don't spend too much money on people whom you don't know too well.Just get presents for your parents and best friend/friends.
Put all the presents under the tree as soon as you receive them so you don't lose them.Resist the temptation to open it before Christmas!
For your bedroom
Get a small Christmas tree and put ornaments on it (Just like a regular Christmas tree).
Hang paper snowflakes from your ceiling and you can also pin them up on the walls.
Hang lights or tinsel from your curtain pole.
Hang lights or tinsel from the very tops of your walls.
If you want to be really festive, you can buy Christmas cushions and a Christmas duvet and pillow cover.
Drape lights on the side of your bed to brighten your bed up.
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- You could watch some Christmas movies, such as: Home Alone, Home Alone 2, The Polar Express, Elf, The Holiday, The Nightmare before Christmas, Frosty the Snowman, A Christmas Carol, Arthur Christmas, Mr Popper's Christmas, make sure it is appropriate for their/your age though.
- Do a Christmas Bake Sale. Include Christmas cookies, Christmas Cupcakes and you can even include Chocolate Yule Log!
- If you are a boy, you could purchase a Santa Claus outfit or an elf outfit. If you are a girl, you could purchase a Mrs Claus Outfit or an elf outfit.
- Paint and Draw Christmas objects, people and scenes.
Video: December 1st Vlog - Elves come to town & Girls Christmas Tree's
How To Make A Stress Ball At Home
Tommy Hilfiger SpringSummer 2014 Campaign
10 Holiday Eating Strategies
How to monitor heart rate in mobile Best Android IOS apps for monitoring heart rate
Get a Professional Color Matching from Estelle’s Secret Today
This Artist Paints Celebrity Portraits—With Coffee asInk
Indian diet plan to lose weight in 10 days
How to Resurface a Pool
Casual And Fuss-Free DIY Side Braid
The Grammys’ 10 Most Jaw-Dropping BeautyLooks
Kanye West Literally Bought a Cell Phone to Troll Kim Kardashian
11 Sex and the City Pilot Secrets Straight From the Casting Directors
The Best Cyber Week Fashion Deals in 2019
Pork Chops with Horseradish Cabbage and Cucumber Slaw
Date: 02.12.2018, 12:55 / Views: 51133