How to Import DVD Clips to Windows Movie Maker Using WinX DVD Ripper
Add DVD Movies
- On the main interface, click "DVD Disc" to add DVD from DVD drive. Or you can click "DVD path" to import DVD from DVD folder saved on your computer.
Trim the Video
- Generally, you would not import the whole DVD movie into the Windows Movie Maker project. So you can drag the handle of the bar under the video preview windows to get the certain segment of the DVD movie.
- You can also specify the "Start Time" and "End time" in the output setting area to trim the video.
Specify the Output Format
- Click "to AVI" button, the DVD movie will be converted to AVI video file.
- For advanced users, you can set the detailed parameters of output format in the parameter setting area to control video quality, image size, etc.
- Click "Browse" to select the destination folder to save output video and click "Start", the program will start to convert the DVD to AVI.
- After that, you can import the DVD movie (actually AVI file) into your Windows Movie Maker.
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- You may keep or remove the DVD subtitle as you wish by clicking "Subtitle" and choose "Disable".
- It's simple and need few steps, enjoy!
- Windows Movie Maker only support WMV or AVI video format,so you'd better convert the files to this two format.
Video: How to Convert a DVD to MP4 for FREE
The Tiny Detail That Makes Clothes Look More Expensive
Steep Rise in Suicides Among Middle-Aged Americans, CDC Says
10 Decadent Dessert Bar Recipes
How to Cope With a Heartbreak
Tostaditas with Beans and Greens
How to Surprise Your Spouse
Get Your Glow On With Help From the Best BrighteningProducts
How to Display a Flag
Iron deficiency symptoms, causes and treatments at home
How to Diagnose Conversion Disorder
Date: 05.12.2018, 08:18 / Views: 44561